PDA

View Full Version : Vitamins?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Crystal27A
Sat, Oct-06-01, 07:31
I was wondering if it was alright to take any kind of vitamins? I have not been taking vitamins yet I just started this diet Oct. 1 but I got really sick last night and thought it might mean I need vitamins. I have some I was taking before the diet is anykind of vitamins ok? I have a complete high potency multi vitamin/ mineral supplement is this ok to take??

Sticki
Sat, Oct-13-01, 14:49
and it doesn't seem to affect me :roll:

I take a mutli vitamin and mineral supplement plus an added dose of 60mg of vit c

I am NOT an expert but if you are feeling sick then it might be a result of the change in your diet - make sure that you are eating enough too!

Hope this helps :D

madpiano
Sat, Oct-13-01, 15:16
Hi

Atkins advises to take Vitamin Supplements, not sure about the other plans. I take 1 multivitamin+mineral and 2 Q10s a day.

Hope this helps
Sabine