PDA

View Full Version : This time is for real!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

iwdittipm
Sun, Jan-09-05, 23:06
Hi everyone,

I'm starting Atkins tomorrow for the 2nd time. I need to lose quite a bit of weight and will stick to plan this time.

I've read the books and some of the threads on this board but I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for quick, easy meals. I don't like to cook nor do I normally have time (work too much) so I have been eating lots of fast food. Any good recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
:help:

iwdittipm
430/430/???

rosey1
Sun, Jan-09-05, 23:21
Hello and welcome to the forum!!
you can't get any easier than quiche. you can put anything in it and it stays good for days. also the typical grab and go foods like deli meats and fresh veggies, and canned ham and tuna and chicken. cucumbers and green beans, celery and cream cheese, oh the list goes on.
start a journal and check in daily. It really helps to keep you focused and we can stop in with new ideas here and there.
Glad ya found us, post often and never be afraid to ask anything!