PDA

View Full Version : On The Road to Recovery!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

GrovzyGirl
Sun, Jan-09-05, 14:11
Hi Everyone!! :D

I'm newly registered. I have been on Atkins now for 5 days and discovered this forum earlier in the week when I was trying to find an answer as to whether or not I could use tylenol for that HORRIBLE caffiene headache I had for two days :there: It's nice to know there are people out there for support! My skinny little husband tries but just doesn't understand the problem... he eat a bowl of chocolate ice cream the size of my head everyday!!

Anyway, I'm very glad to be here and I have lost 6 lbs. so far, and boy does my ketone breath reek!! :lol:

Jilly

AFwife
Sun, Jan-09-05, 14:14
Welcome aboard. You'll love it here. :)

bajangrl32
Sun, Jan-09-05, 14:18
Welcome aboard Jilly and congrats on the 6 pounds.

As for skinny husbands I have one of those super freaks w/a metabolism that can burn away anything. He actually tried to diet with me last year and made goal in 2 weeks. He came home and said that's it "I dont know how you women do this, I feel so sorry but I cant anymore" :D.
At least he tried right.

Michelle :wave:

MissScruff
Sun, Jan-09-05, 14:20
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif

GrovzyGirl
Sun, Jan-09-05, 14:45
Hey Thanks for the well wishes and welcome!! I Have done the Atkins thing before and lost in excess of 50 pounds. I only gained it back over 3 years due to a VERY high level of stress and instability in my life, it is not Dr. Atkins fault what so ever... so I am glad to be back on track and to find a bunch of "losers" ;) like all of you for support!!

zellka
Sun, Jan-09-05, 15:46
I have headache too and have used ibuprofen but not sugar coated ones in the past. Induction headache sucks. Welcome.