PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

merry224
Wed, Jan-05-05, 10:24
I have been on this forum before but forgot my name/password, etc. I successfully followed Atkins two years ago and lost about 58 pounds in six months. I felt great and loved the new look. I never quit low-carbing completely but sadly I let part of those pounds creep back on with a salsa chip here and a cracker there:-( I never reached my original goal weight and fully intend to do so this time around. Thankfully I didn't gain it all back! I feel pretty good now but I remember having even more energy and willingness to be on the go last year. Heading for the doctor this morning for a physical and I am doing this with his approval. He was a great skeptic until he saw my lab numbers change dramatically and he now recommends Atkins to other patients. Meantime I am looking for a 'buddy' to go along with. I am an active 62 female, live in the country, am a longarm quilter and married with a hub who is in the process of retiring.
Merry in CA

nikotyme
Wed, Jan-05-05, 11:23
Welcome back Merry, good to have you with us once again.

What exactly is a longarm quilter?

Hope you start a journal so we can go visit you there and offer encouragement and support.

Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey.

skippie
Wed, Jan-05-05, 11:30
Welcome back,
:wave:

MissScruff
Wed, Jan-05-05, 16:32
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif