PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Zac
Sun, Jan-02-05, 15:16
Hello everyone :wave:

I am about to embark on my next round of dieting and thought I might join this forum as an extra motivation to making it work. I have previously done every diet written about and a few that are not. I did the Atkins plan in 2003 to some success, losing over three stone (46 pounds). I relaxed it over the next year, gaining 20 pounds back. That is the first time though that I have successfully kept some weight off rather than gain what I had lost plus some extra.

So, I plan another year on Atkins. My full goal is 70 pounds but I would be delighted to lose the same this year as I did two years ago.

Wish me luck and much will power!

angeljandy
Sun, Jan-02-05, 17:08
Welcome aboard and good luck with your program!!!!!

Sweetcake
Sun, Jan-02-05, 21:39
Welcome to the forum! You can do it!

newlcer
Sun, Jan-02-05, 22:49
Hi Zac! Oh yeah, you can do this! Call on anyone for support and stick with it (the forum and the LC way of eating) It's the best! Look forward to getting to know you! Cath :wave:

4beans4me
Mon, Jan-03-05, 08:47
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome3.gif

jemig4ever
Mon, Jan-03-05, 12:40
I am new too - good luck with your diet! This is my 2nd time around on Atkins as well! I am hoping that this time it will stick!

omgiam30
Mon, Jan-03-05, 12:55
Welcome, you'll find a lot of support and information here.

Happy New Year!!! :wave:

Zac
Mon, Jan-03-05, 17:35
Thanks folks. I am actually looking forward to getting started again. I can't wait for the lovely omelettes and salads.

vixen69
Mon, Jan-03-05, 17:51
Good luck! This is my 5th time doing Atkins, with the 1st time in 2002 being most successful.

Tanikova
Mon, Jan-03-05, 19:43
welcome to the forums and congratulations for successfully keeping some of your loss off during your time away from low carb

NicoleS
Mon, Jan-03-05, 23:19
Don't worrie- Your not the only one starting over* I went on it last year abd lost 30 lbs ...only to slowly gain it back* But- this time - I'm losing to get married* lol so I gotta reach my goal this time!!!
It can be done, you just gotta have the will*
Nicolennc

MissScruff
Tue, Jan-04-05, 23:58
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif