PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dweisman
Wed, Dec-29-04, 12:29
:wave:
I just started yesterday..

AFwife
Wed, Dec-29-04, 12:31
Welcome aboard. :)

dweisman
Wed, Dec-29-04, 12:37
Thank you. I see the lc plan has been working well for you!

MissScruff
Wed, Dec-29-04, 16:20
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif
We are practically neighbors! Welcome! There are so many of us in Tennessee that we just have to plan a low carb meet in the near future!

dweisman
Mon, Jan-03-05, 09:09
MissScruff, so nice to meet you! I'm here in Nashville. Having hunger pains right now. Time to eat a hard-boiled egg and hot tea!

4beans4me
Mon, Jan-03-05, 18:00
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome_1animation.gif

Tanikova
Mon, Jan-03-05, 19:42
Welcome to the forums.. I have found great support here

dweisman
Tue, Jan-04-05, 09:14
Thank you "Beans" & Tanikova! It's nice to know there's so much support out there! I weighed this morning and still haven't lost a pound. I'll keep on going and try not to get discouraged though. It works because you both are succeeding!

Tally
Tue, Jan-04-05, 09:27
Hi! I started yesterday too :) .....well I started halfway through yesterday, so this is really my first full day of the new low carb lifestyle. I'm feeling a little apprehensive about starting, but also very excited! Are you feeling the same way about starting something new?

dweisman
Tue, Jan-04-05, 09:59
Welcome Tally! Yes it's a bit different. If you forget to bring your "legal" treats/food to work like I did yesterday for instance. I think I cheated. Is fried chicken okay to eat on a lc diet?

Rachelle
Tue, Jan-04-05, 11:53
Is fried chicken okay to eat on a lc diet?

First of All welcome to the board :wave:
I look forward to reading about your success on LC :)

Second.. Fried chicken is okay to eat if you don't eat the fried part :lol: No flour.. so the breading has got to go if you want to lower the carbs.

Good Luck :)

dweisman
Tue, Jan-04-05, 13:23
:agree: Aha! I did peel off most of the fried part, thank goodness! Thank you Rachelle!