PDA

View Full Version : ProForm Treadmill and iFit.com

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

BawdyWench
Mon, Dec-27-04, 06:54
DH bought me a treadmill for Christmas (after months of shameless begging on my part). It's a ProForm 775i. Here's the link:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1865317&cp=863230&clickid=mainnav_topshops_txt&parentPage=family

Anyway, it's iFit-compatible. iFit is an online service where you can buy VCR tapes, CDs, etc. You put the tape in the VCR, cable the VCR to the treadmill, and then the tape takes over the controls of the treadmill to give you the workout. Make sense? It's iFit.com.

Anyone use this?

Oh, I should probably add that I'm not new to workouts. I do BFL-type workouts, including the interval cardio. When I walk outside, I do 4 miles in about 50 minutes on a very hilly course. I don't run, but sometimes I break into a very easy jog.