PDA

View Full Version : Obsessing

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Shonnee
Thu, Oct-04-01, 09:23
I think that I might be obsessing with working out. Ever since I was younger and in High School everytime I would start a work out process that is all that I could think about. Even when I was not working out I would be thinking about my next work out and what I needed to change with it. I have always been active for example in High School I would play Volleyball, Basketball, Softball and do Track also. I would even play year round Volleyball.
I have started to work out again and I think I am starting to get back into the old routin of obsessing. I have started to do the treadmill in the morning for 30 minutes and then move on to doing some sit ups and push ups then I get ready for work. When I get home from work I spend sometime with my husband and my daughter. Once my daughter goes to bed at about 7:30 I do an hour of Tae-bo with more sit ups.
Is it actually a bad thing or a good thing that I am starting to obsesse over working out? If any one has any advice on this matter please feel free to send it my way.
Shondel

Atriana
Thu, Oct-04-01, 10:10
Obsessing about anything is probably not a great idea. But, at least it is a relatively healthy obsession, as long as you don't start overtraining!