PDA

View Full Version : New

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

debihen
Thu, Dec-23-04, 23:58
HI everyone :wave: !

I have had successful dieting with low carb, but after a couple health issues within the last year, I have regained weight. But, it is time to get back in the saddle! I stumbled onto this site, and I am glad that I did! I am excited to get myself back into a healthier body and mind!

Jazzylyn
Fri, Dec-24-04, 02:54
Hello and welcome to the forums!
http://www.image-cafe.net/xmas/xsnow-11.gif

eacoy
Fri, Dec-24-04, 08:04
Welcome to the Forum. It is a great place for support and helpful ideas. Read around in the recent posts and you'll probably find many others who are, like yourself, refocusing on lc WOL and returning to a healthier lifestyle.

Some of the things that worked for you before may not work exactly the same way. Your losses could be a bit slower (but everyone is an individual) but you can still lose the weight and get back into the WOL. It is important to know that many have succeeded before you and their journals tell you how they did it.

Have your found FitDay.com for food diary posting?

Good luck. Welcome. AND Merry Christmas,