PDA

View Full Version : Jumping on the Bandwagon...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

*Jodi*
Wed, Dec-15-04, 09:48
Hi, everyone. My name is Jodi. I have been trying the Atkins diet approach for about 4 weeks now. I'm horrible about cheating and have managed to only lose 10 lbs. (3 of which I promptly gained back by way of pizza). I weighed 170 when I started and as of this morning I weighed 162. My goal is to be around 135 for my wedding in June. I hope I can find some help here to keep me on track and away from holiday treats! Best of luck to everyone with their goals!

*Tanya*
Wed, Dec-15-04, 10:02
Hi, Jodesie. :wave: We can DO IT! :D

*Jodi*
Wed, Dec-15-04, 10:04
Hi, Tanya! :wave: You need to keep me on track! Time to bring in the Carb Nazi. :lol:

4beans4me
Wed, Dec-15-04, 13:08
Welcome to the forums Jodi! Best of luck! :wave:

Jazzylyn
Wed, Dec-15-04, 14:11
Hello and welcome to the forums Jodi!! It's great to have you here :wave: You have come to the right place for motivation and support. Consider starting a journal, it helps keep you honest and we can all visit you! :)

Jazz
http://www.image-cafe.net/xmas/xsnow-11.gif

bs_love
Fri, Dec-17-04, 13:19
This is a great place to get much needed info and encouragement. Check out Fitday.com it is a very helpful tool. I like to see my progress and I enjoy checking out what others are doing. When ever I see a link on someone's post I check it out! Have fun with you LC WOE (low carb way of eating) :wave:

Maureen721
Sun, Dec-19-04, 14:23
Welcome, it will get easier after the holidays!
Soon all we will see are New Years weight loss commercials
instead of candy and fattening commercials.
Best of luck.
Maureen