PDA

View Full Version : Back Again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

angel1818
Tue, Dec-14-04, 22:18
Well I am back again to LCing and the boards. I have been MIA for quiet sometime. Last time I was on here which is about 2 yrs ago I met some great people with so much support and I am looking forward in doing so again.
Reason for leaving, well... I got pregnant and from day one the pregnancy gave me nothing but trouble.... I was in and out of the hospital borderline of miscarriage. The Dr's all told me I will miscarry, well I didn't but... I did have her 15 weeks premature, she was 1lb 14 oz at birth, 12 in long. Btw she is doing FANTASTIC! She pulled through when the Drs gave me a grim outlook, fought 87 days in the NICU and proved them all wrong with no complications.
So to go without saying after having to be bed ridden the entire time...dealing with everything my daughter was going through....and then other health issues resulting to hysterectomy I am back and recovered and ready to put this weight issue to an end!
Started last week and so far so good...fingers crossed!

MissScruff
Tue, Dec-14-04, 22:33
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif

What a blessing your child is and a fighter from day one! I am looking forward to seeing a picture of her! Best of luck low carbing!

4beans4me
Wed, Dec-15-04, 10:48
Welcome back! :wave:

Jazzylyn
Wed, Dec-15-04, 14:19
Hello and welcome to the forums! Thank goodness you and daughter are doing well, Congrats! It's great to have you back! :)

Jazz
http://www.image-cafe.net/xmas/xsnow-11.gif

doloresrod
Wed, Dec-15-04, 15:14
Welcome Back!!!!
Congratulations!! I'm glad your little one proved the doctors wrong. Glad to hear she is doing FANTASTIC!
I wish you great success on your weight loss journey.

Dolores

JennLynnRN
Fri, Dec-17-04, 15:34
Working in an NICU, I know what challenges and heartche you must have gone through. I am so happy to hear that your little one was strong enough to pull through. Welcome back, and best of luck to you!

LatinGuy
Fri, Dec-17-04, 21:15
Welcome back to the forums, Angel!! :wave:

Wish you all the best in this journey.

Latin Guy