PDA

View Full Version : Lean System 7

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

faith24
Mon, Dec-13-04, 03:13
Hi All,

Just wondering if any of you has tried LS7 and would like to share your thoughts on the product.

It didn't work for me, and i had difficulty sleeping as the caffeine interferes with my sleep..

However, read in many articles which advocates the effectiveness of this product.

Anyone any luck with this?? :wave:

Rosebud
Mon, Dec-13-04, 03:54
Hullo Faith,

Your post really disturbs me. At 5'3 and 106 pounds, you are already underweight. Trying to lose more whether by dieting or by taking "fatburner" tablets can only harm you.

I wonder if you have ever been treated for an eating disorder (ED)? Because if you try to lose weight when you are already underweight, you are indeed risking an ED. Please don't do this to yourself. You are worth much more than numbers on a set of scales. :there:

You can still eat low carb if you wish, but in Maintenance mode, not weight loss.

Rosebud:rose: