PDA

View Full Version : Well Guys I am back on the Vegetarian way of life!!!Need your support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sweetmango
Fri, Dec-10-04, 16:46
:wave: Started back two days ago, so lets say I had started back eating grilled Chicken!! :help: :help: Salads and turkey at thanksgiving :help: :wave:Also I am planning on loosing 60 pounds, had a physical this month every thing was find, need to watch my sodium. also I am watching my fat intake, No sodas , limit sugar intake, No white bread, pasta, or biscuits. Have not drop the bake potatoe or rice yet, plan to, any body else trying to loose weight, hoe are you coming along :wave: :wave:

pecan
Fri, Dec-10-04, 18:14
what low-carbing plan are you doing? you probably don't need to watch the fat intake if you are vegetarian...but i would work on losing the rice and potato; cauliflower is a great substitute for both. if you look around the recipe forums, you will find great ways to eat those. sugar is best avoided except in it's natural form (ie veggies)

good luck to you! :)