PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is Nelly and I am a carb aholic

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

nelly
Wed, Dec-08-04, 07:56
My name is Nelly. I am a stay at home mom to three great, awsome, smart, beautiful children. ( I am one of those bragging mothers) I have been over weight most of my life. I am 36 years old. I was on the low carb diet about a year ago and lost weight and felt great but then I don't know what happened. I gained all that weight back. I have just started again this morning. December 8th. I can't wait to get to know some other people that are struggeling with the same things I am. I do so well for a day or two and then bam, back to the brownies for comfort.

Here I go again.
Nelly

4beans4me
Wed, Dec-08-04, 07:57
Hello and welcome Nelly! :wave: Best of luck! :yay:

angeljandy
Wed, Dec-08-04, 14:55
Hi Nelly! The same thing happened to me. I lost 45 lbs and I gained back 63 lbs. I don't know what happened either, but this time I'm much more in control and I realized that this has to be a way of life not just a quick fix program. Good luck!!!

Talla
Wed, Dec-08-04, 14:57
Hi Nelly.
I'm a bragging Mom of 3 also. Welcome to the forums.
Good luck !!!!

kiwigal
Wed, Dec-08-04, 15:02
Oooh..Us bragging mums of 3 are all coming out of the closet now!!![4beans..of course..well she has 4!!! But we won't hold that against her!! ;) ]
A big WELCOME anyway!..so now that you know you're in good company!..its time to open a journal..we want to visit you and cheer and support YOU to goal!

Jazzylyn
Wed, Dec-08-04, 15:36
Hello and welcome to the forums! We'll help keep you on the right path! It's good to have you here. :wave:

http://www.image-cafe.net/xmas/sclaus-7.gif

nelly
Thu, Dec-09-04, 06:41
WOW,
I feel very welcome here. Thank you.
Nelly

Lunasphere
Thu, Dec-09-04, 06:59
Hi Nelly! Our stats are very close! Welcome to the forum!

nikkil
Thu, Dec-09-04, 08:17
Mom of 3 here, too :lol: :lol: :lol: I have 3 boys (15, 13, 7) and they're truly gifts from God :) Awesome, awesome kids!

Anyway..... :o

Welcome to the forum! I did LC and lost around 18 lbs, regained 20 and now I'm back and recently hit 35lbs lost :thup:

Take care,

Nicole

skippie
Thu, Dec-09-04, 08:20
Welcome, You are on the right road now. Your support is here when you need it.
:wave:

bob2112
Thu, Dec-09-04, 08:48
Welcome to the forums.

bajangrl32
Thu, Dec-09-04, 15:41
Hey Nelly, I'm a stay at home mom of one daughter who is about to encounter the defiant 4's. I use to teach but nothing prepares you for your own child :lol: . Anyway I noticed that our weights are similar so definitely drop in so that we can help shed this fat together.

Michelle

wpm77
Thu, Dec-09-04, 20:46
I'm there with you. I am a mother of 2 (5 & 3) . I was on the atkins diet about a year ago and lost about 40 pounds and then after my surgery it all came back plus more. I would love some tips and I have just started this forum.

MissScruff
Fri, Dec-10-04, 10:09
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif