PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lambykins
Sat, Nov-27-04, 22:54
Hi, I am lambykins and new to your group. I just started low carbing a couple of weeks ago. I am hoping to get encouragement, support, ideas, etc. from everyone. :)

kiwigal
Sat, Nov-27-04, 23:26
A big welcome to the forum..you will find lots of support and encouragement here!

hapee2lose
Sat, Nov-27-04, 23:47
hello lambykins and welcome. I'm new to the group, just joined yesterday and loving it. You'll find inspirational stories and plenty of info to help you.

Jazzylyn
Sun, Nov-28-04, 03:19
Hello and welcome! You have come to the right place for support, motivation and encouragement. Have you considered starting a journal? We can all come visit you there and root you on! :wave:

bob2112
Sun, Nov-28-04, 09:18
Welcome to the forums.

lambykins
Sun, Nov-28-04, 09:51
I can see that I am going to get lots of support and THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.
Happee2lose you and I are joining prety much at the same time. Thanks for jumping in. I will be happy to help you along the way also.
Jazzylyn - I have started my journal so go and check it out.
Thanks for the encouragement kiwigal and bob2112 :wave:

4beans4me
Mon, Nov-29-04, 08:44
Welcome Lambykins! Glad you joined the Countdown!! :yay:

nikkil
Mon, Nov-29-04, 08:45
http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/500/18642winter.jpg

Nicole