PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mamagirl
Mon, Nov-22-04, 18:29
undefined
Hi Everyone,
I have just joined this group and would like to say that I'm very excited about it. I'm beginning the Curves plan tomorrow morning and would really appreciate the support from this group. I've been going to Curves for about nine months now with very little results so I've definitely got to change my eating habits. I look forward to your advice and tips on this journey. :wave:

4beans4me
Mon, Nov-22-04, 19:15
Hello and welcome to the forums! Best of luck! :wave:

black57
Mon, Nov-22-04, 22:01
I have been doing Atkins for 2 years and attending Curves for 1 year. I have not lost any weight while going to Curves but I have lost a good sum of inches. If it weren't for Curves, I would not exercise at all and the mild work-out is good for my joints and my back.

I am not real familiar with their diet but I do know that it is a reduced carb diet. Goodluck on your journey

Black57

toopoles
Mon, Nov-22-04, 22:35
Hi and welcome to the boards,

This is a great place to come for help and support. I have a couple of friends who really like the curves routine. Good luck, Marty

Moogie1019
Mon, Nov-22-04, 23:37
Hi :wave:

Welcome to the forum... It's a great group of people and the support is fantastic !!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Jean

Jazzylyn
Tue, Nov-23-04, 03:18
Heloo and welcome to the forums! You'll find all the support and motivation you need right here :wave:

bob2112
Tue, Nov-23-04, 08:48
Welcome aboard.