PDA

View Full Version : Bertha

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Bertha
Mon, Nov-22-04, 00:35
undefinedundefined Hello Everyone:
I am new at this. I have been overweight for the past 20 years. I hope this will help me stay on a diet this time. :wave:

EAC510
Mon, Nov-22-04, 01:56
Hi. Welcome to journaling. I am fairly new, too (about a month), but I already know that it helps a lot. Good luck on your quest for a new way of life.

Jazzylyn
Mon, Nov-22-04, 04:19
Welcome to the forums. You have found the best place to be for motivation and support. Consider starting a journal it will help you tremendously on your weight loss journey. You CAN do this :)

jun keater
Mon, Nov-22-04, 04:21
http://tinypic.com/e3804 Hi Bertha! Welcome to this wonderful forum. We're here for you! Have you had a chance to really sit down and look this place over? How about the recipe section (my favorite)! This place is what saves me - I have it bookmarked for easy access, and I visit often for support, encouragement & food ideas. Glad you joined us.