PDA

View Full Version : question from lisa

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lisa123
Sun, Nov-21-04, 20:00
thankyou everybody for your advise and welcomes it feels nice to be part of a group . My question is because I am breastfeeding at the moment I have decided not to do induction because I firstly dont want to risk my milk supply or health of my baby as she wont drink from a bottle so I am her only means of flluid for now , but I would like some advise on where I should start I have heard about maintaince could somebody explain maintaince abit more to me as I dont have much information on it thankyou lisa

Simonekate
Mon, Nov-22-04, 08:30
Hi There,

I believe it is advisory not to follow the Atkins Plan while you are breast-feeding..to kick the Atkins Theroy in you really need to do the induction to detox your system.
But if you was to start low-carbing now to some extent, u could go for it 100% when u stop breast-feeding.
Also i must ask is your goal realistic of 100lbs (7st1) is this ideal for your height etc?
Good Luck.

lisa123
Mon, Nov-22-04, 17:06
Thanks for your advise I will only do low carb for now untill I Finish breastfeeding . Just in answer to you question of my goal weight being unrealistic it is, I have to admit I took a guess on converting kilos to pounds anyway it is wrong I looked it up and it is meant to be 130 anyway thanks again lisa. :wave: