PDA

View Full Version : hello, everyone!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tishablue
Sat, Nov-20-04, 12:59
Hello, I started the atkins diet at 226lbs on 11/15/04 and now I am done to 217. But the other day I cheated after doing so well and I couldn't seem to stop eating. Yesterday, I started over in the induction phase but I am so dissappointed in myself. Has anyone else gone thru this as well? :help:

rosey1
Sat, Nov-20-04, 21:00
Hi Tisha,
welcome to the forum! I Think many of us have been there with the cheating, but the good thing is that you restarted!!! Just forget about it and keep going. Good Job on the pounds gone so far, keep up the great work!

kiwigal
Sun, Nov-21-04, 01:55
Hey...that was the other day!!! You're back on track now..move on and put it behind you!
9 pounds in a few days is a great loss...just keep on with what you're doing and things will get easier, we all have days where we get tempted.
Open a journal to keep track of your success and a big welcome to you by the way!! :wave:

MissScruff
Sun, Nov-21-04, 14:15
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif

So you made a slip! Don't let that throw everything off! Get back to low carbing and become the person you deserve to be: healthy and beautiful!

4beans4me
Sun, Nov-21-04, 16:45
Welcome! :wave:

Jazzylyn
Mon, Nov-22-04, 04:48
Hello and welcome! Don't worry about the slip up! It happens to all of us. Just start over and move on. I slipped up last week and ate cake..LOL :wave:

lettalove
Mon, Nov-22-04, 14:29
just like anything else, one day at a time get back on track if you get back fast your body will ajust quicker not like day 1 or 2 of induction (tough). do so today.

bumblebee2
Tue, Nov-23-04, 10:18
Hello, Just started lc again on Monday. I lost 30-33 lbs 3times in the past 9 years only to regain them back each time. Signed on to get motivated and inspired by the great success stories and want to be one someday too.I'm 212 and my goal is 160.Tishablue, I'm impressed with you 9lb loss in 7 days.Stay encouraged.

bob2112
Tue, Nov-23-04, 10:36
Welcome aboard and congratulations on your success. Keep up the good work.

tishablue
Tue, Nov-23-04, 10:56
Thanks for the replies, I restarted akins again and feel so much better. I didn't realize what the carbs actually did to me from the bloating to the headaches. 70lbs left to go and still counting, but I will get there.

Magicbyrd
Tue, Nov-23-04, 11:02
I seriously doubt anyone has not been through a cheat or two. Lucky for you it happened fairly early. It was amazing to me the first (not the last) time I cheated and how bad my body felt...the headaches the sluggishness, etc. That should be a good reminder how bad the Carbs are for most of us (if not all). Don't beat yourself up and you did the absolutely right thing back getting back to induction immediately. (When I was a kid learning to ride a bike every time I fell down my Dad or older brother would make me get right back on...even though I wanted to cry and feel sorry for myself!!)

tishablue
Tue, Nov-23-04, 11:34
sorry to dissappoint, but i just noticed that i had typed that i started 11/15/04 but it was 10/15/04. I am really sorry about the misprint and wrong info. thanx for the support

ChikaBsAs
Thu, Nov-25-04, 10:13
WELCOME!!!!

Dee

ChikaBsAs
Thu, Nov-25-04, 10:18
WELCOME!!!!

Dee