PDA

View Full Version : *Flails Arms Wildly*

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

AlmondPear
Fri, Nov-19-04, 21:22
Just a little intro to the TDC! I have about 120lbs to lose and I've set a very flexible goal date of 1/1/06. Right now, I'm just trying to take it a few months at a time. My mini goal is at least 11lbs by New Years. I don't have much support from the people around me, so I'm hoping to find a bit more here (I'm really good at backsliding without a little buttkicking).

Anyhoo, just a :wave:

gandktahoe
Fri, Nov-19-04, 21:28
This is a great bunch of losers!! Come back often and let us know how you are doing. If you need some support, this is the place to get it.

And congratulations on taking the first step into health.

Karen in Tahoe :wave: :wave:

Judynyc
Fri, Nov-19-04, 21:36
Welcome to TDC!! :wave:

You've come to the right place for support!! Join a team!! We are always looking for new members to join our ranks.....I love to report my weigh ins to someone!!

Start a journal here and read other's journals!! Great support that way too. I use my journal to log my food daily..all my food!! :lol:

I started 6 months ago and I'm 1/2 way to my goal!! This place is helping me like I cannot believe!! :agree:

Chairface
Fri, Nov-19-04, 21:57
Welcome AlmondPear,

Glad you decided to join us on the road to better health. This forum is a great place to come for some support or motivation. It is full of some wonderful people who always seem willing to help out with information or just support. We will even give you a good kick in the butt if you need it ;)

MisterE
Sat, Nov-20-04, 01:03
Welcome! Wishing you great success!

orchidday
Sat, Nov-20-04, 05:58
Good to have you join us! This is such a great place for support and information. Good to have you on the team!

Orchid

bellybuton
Sat, Nov-20-04, 08:04
Welcome aboard! NO backsliding allowed! :D And boooooooooooy...do we know how to buttkick!! :D

liz175
Sat, Nov-20-04, 08:41
Welcome to the TDC! I'm glad you found us.

diemde
Sat, Nov-20-04, 09:20
Welcome! Good luck on your journey to better health!

AlmondPear
Sat, Nov-20-04, 11:58
Thank you for the welcomes :)

Tanikova
Sat, Nov-20-04, 15:17
Welcome to one of the greatest groups of people I have ever had the pleasure of being associated with

lynnp
Sun, Nov-21-04, 00:54
Welcome! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Amazlilith
Sun, Nov-21-04, 02:43
Welcome...you are definately in the right place.

AlmondPear
Sun, Nov-21-04, 11:45
Thanks for the welcomes! :)