PDA

View Full Version : Count Me In

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Sleepless1
Mon, Nov-15-04, 02:08
Hello everyone! Count me in on this life long, educating and most of all successful journey. I am really looking forward to this. Started reading posts in here a couple of hours ago (midnight) and this is just what I need. The support, advice, encouragement and so much more that is given and received here, is just amazing! :eek: So I had to register after reading for about an hour. Then continued to read some more.

I haven't yet decided which low carb plan is for me. For the next week or so I'll be doing lots of reading here and hope to decide by the first of December. I'm so excited! :yay:

Not sure where to start first. Should I just start a journal or wait until I've got a plan? Hmmm I'm thinking I should first have a plan. There I go answering myself. :lol:

Well right now I better get to sleep. It's 2 a.m and I have to be up at 6:30. :yawn:

Just wanted to get my foot in the door and say hello. G'nite! :wave:

Sleepless1
Mon, Nov-15-04, 03:48
Yes still here. I've been going back and forth here reading up on Atkins threads and SB threads. So far what I've gotten from them is that Atkins seems to be the most strict of the two. But there's so much on here that it's going to take more than a few days of reading to really get to know both. I've read the SB book but will be picking up an Atkins book this week. There are a few of them. Can anyone tell me which is the most recent Atkins plan book? Not a recipe book, but I guess his most recent revised one on what the plan is how it works, etc. etc.

MissScruff
Mon, Nov-15-04, 07:51
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif

I am on Atkins and am thinking about the HFH thread more and more! Best of luck on whichever you choose!

MissScruff
Sat, Dec-11-04, 10:05
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/coffee001.jpg