PDA

View Full Version : Eggs??

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

StacyShay
Thu, Nov-11-04, 22:10
Hi all,
Thanks for all your support so far even thought I'm so new. Anyway, on fitday it says that eggs have carbs, is this true or just a mistake. I thought eggs were carb free?? :agree:
Thanks in advance.
StacyShay :wave:

thebigloss
Thu, Nov-11-04, 22:11
eggs for all i kno are carb free. I ate tonz of eggs during induction and still lost 12 lbs!

StacyShay
Thu, Nov-11-04, 22:46
Thanks for your reply. I'm also eating alot of eggs, :agree: like today I had three eggs scrambled with cheedar cheese, I know the cheese had about one carb, but fitday said the 3 eggs counted as 2 carbs??
Anyway thanks again,
StacyShay

Rosebud
Thu, Nov-11-04, 22:58
Yes, eggs do have some carbs. As Fitday says, each extra large egg has 0.7 carbs. ;)

Cheers

Rosebud

nikkil
Fri, Nov-12-04, 06:24
I usually count them as 1g carb each.

mammac-5
Fri, Nov-12-04, 07:05
Eggs are such a rich source of nutrients and so inexpensive in comparison to other foods that they are entirely worth the few carbs you have to count when you eat them.

StacyShay
Fri, Nov-12-04, 09:35
Ok, So I should just count them as one carb= no prob! Thanks alot again!
:wave: StacyShay