PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

essence293
Thu, Nov-11-04, 19:58
I have visited this forum before, but I'm sorry to say that I got off track on my third week of induction on Atkins. Well, I have started anew and this is my first week back!!! Monday, I weighed in at 174 and today I am already down to 166. (I'm 5'10) I think it's because I am drinking tons of water now and really eating the right way! I feel soooo much better and I'm working out as well. Unbelievably, I haven't been tempted at all, I mean I have passed up trays of chocolate chip cookies (my weakness!) and today my kids brought home cupcakes, donuts, etc., and I quickly put them away. Out of sight, out of mind right? :lol: Anyway, anyone who has any input or any advice, I welcome it. I wish everyone well!!!!!

4beans4me
Thu, Nov-11-04, 23:08
Welcome back, and best of luck! :yay:

Jazzylyn
Fri, Nov-12-04, 04:43
Welcome back and best of luck to you. :wave: Now that shows willpower...(putting away those evil donuts and cookies)..LOL

MissScruff
Sun, Nov-21-04, 15:27
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif

Sorry I am late in welcoming you!