PDA

View Full Version : Tough times

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

HDGIRL
Thu, Nov-11-04, 15:45
Hello to all the fellow members. Boy was I in for a treat. I have tried the low-carb thing for months and months but I fail everytime. This website is just what the doctor ordered. This time I really need to stick to my guns. I am a single mother of a wonder two year old boy. I wish to lead a healthy lifestyle for him as well as myself. Cheers to all that have stuck with it and heres to my journy with ya'll. :wave:

astrid
Thu, Nov-11-04, 16:26
Hi and welcome. You have come to the right place for support.

Good luck
Astrid

4beans4me
Thu, Nov-11-04, 23:07
Welcome to the forums! You CAN do it! :yay:

Jazzylyn
Fri, Nov-12-04, 04:44
Hello and welcome to the boards. You CAN do this! Just stick with it and you will see results. :wave:

MissScruff
Mon, Nov-15-04, 09:57
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif

Talla
Mon, Nov-15-04, 11:08
Hi.
Good luck, you can do this !!!

bev64
Mon, Nov-15-04, 12:05
Welcome aboard :thup:

HDGIRL
Mon, Nov-15-04, 15:21
Wow! Thanks to you all for the welcomes! That makes me want to try even harder this time to suceed! I have to omit, I did horriable this weekend. I find myself getting lazy and not wanting to take the time to make a "good" meal. Therefore I just grabb the carbs, like chips or Goldfish. Now I feel gross and fatty! HA! Man I just need to get threw a weekend! Anygood books that I need to purchase??

Dewi
Mon, Nov-15-04, 15:52
HDGIRL, WElcome to the forum!

cincyguy
Tue, Nov-16-04, 09:35
Hi HDGIRL ! (not asking what the HD is for :D )nice to meet you and best of luck to you on your new way of life ! :wave:

HDGIRL
Thu, Nov-18-04, 11:28
Hi there Cincyguy! Thank you for the welcome. I'm from Toledo Ohio so we are not to far from one another. HD is nothing weird. I ride and work for Harley Davidson Motorcycle company. HD is short for that. Motorcycles are a huge part in my life! Love it!! :cool:

bob2112
Thu, Nov-18-04, 12:03
Welcome to the forums.

Exercise B
Thu, Nov-18-04, 12:19
Welcome HDGirl,
You can do this and this place has great people with alot of support. :cheer: