PDA

View Full Version : a great site you have here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tulshulty
Wed, Nov-10-04, 00:32
just joined :-) happened onto your place by accident,,infact it was becouse of my bad spelling and in a search i ended up in a place didnt expect but then that is the way fate is sometimes :-) was trying to find a recipe to make my own bran cereal and i spelt cereal "cerial" and,,,,, you know the rest lol. So here I am :-) hi all :-) oh and I never did find a recipe for tha bran cereal so I will just have to make up my own :-) Have gotten interested in a low carb lifestyle and I never do anything half way. I dig into it to fully understand it and to use what I find to better myself and to help others along the way
life's to short for regrets and eternity;s to long for sadness and anger so take each a day as a lifetime and live it to the best of your abilities.
Will be poping in and out. Can only be online for short periods at a time till get a better chair that supports the spine and neck :-) saving for one :-)
oops I better end here before I rammble on to much. tc new friends

Jazzylyn
Wed, Nov-10-04, 03:12
Hello and welcome to the forums! Looks like you've done well so far. Congrats!! :wave:

zedneser
Wed, Nov-10-04, 07:32
http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/500/62812welcome.gif Best of luck to you!

4beans4me
Wed, Nov-10-04, 08:23
Hello and welcome! :wave:

bob2112
Wed, Nov-10-04, 09:33
Welcome to the forums.