PDA

View Full Version : hello from London

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lisalisam
Tue, Nov-09-04, 13:40
Hi everyone. I am on the road to being the person I have always wanted to be. Today is day two of this treck. I did try this about a year ago and found out my thyroid was all out of whack and then had to have abdominal surgery. So now I am healthy and ready to go. But I have been on this life style change for 24 hours now and the scale is the same. What am i doing wrong?

Ok, bad joke but anyway, I am really glad I came across this site and look forward to the community it will give me.

Ciao all.

Exercise B
Tue, Nov-09-04, 13:58
Hi lisalisam,

Glad to hear that your health is good now :thup:

It has only been 24 hours relax, the weight will start to come off. I think when I first started a year ago my weight didn't start to come off until day 2. When I first started I was more stricker with my weight loss, which I will need to revisit if I want to reach my goal by Christmas.

I'm not sure if you've read Atkins or South Beach - You should it will give you a lot of insite on how this WOL works. It will answer all of your questions.

Good Luck :wave:

Jazzylyn
Tue, Nov-09-04, 14:00
Welcome to the forums! Glad you could join us here. Give yourself some time and the weight will come off :) :wave:

Jaana100
Tue, Nov-09-04, 15:48
Hi and welcome aboard! Hang in there and give your body some time to adjust-you will be amazed before you know it!

4beans4me
Tue, Nov-09-04, 19:16
Hello and welcome! :wave:

TarHeel
Tue, Nov-09-04, 19:23
Welcome, and I wanted to say that I got the joke!

Take care,

Kay

zedneser
Wed, Nov-10-04, 07:34
http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/500/62812welcome.gif

bob2112
Wed, Nov-10-04, 09:53
Welcome aboard.

bellybuton
Wed, Nov-10-04, 22:52
But I have been on this life style change for 24 hours now and the scale is the same. What am i doing wrong?
http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/otn/ez/ezpi_wink1.gifI got it too!

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

corona806
Wed, Nov-10-04, 23:16
I didn't get it.Ugggh I'm so slow LOL. But anyway Welcome to the forum!!