PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum but thrilled to be here!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mchemacki
Sat, Nov-06-04, 22:26
I am a happily married, domestic engineer with three children ages 6 and under. I attempted Atkins' three years ago and was doing very well until I had to quit because I became pregnant with child number three! :baby: I keep saying that I am going to jump back on the wagon but always seem to have a reason to fail at following through.:nono: This might just be the walking stick that I need on my journey to fitness!:yay:

corona806
Sat, Nov-06-04, 22:42
Hello and Welcome to the forum.Its a great place here the people are nice and willing to help.When ever you have a question or need of support. We are all here for you.Good Luck on your journey.

kiwigal
Sat, Nov-06-04, 22:58
A big WELCOME!! Do open a journal to chart your downward progress!

bob2112
Sat, Nov-06-04, 23:37
Welcome to the forums.

Jazzylyn
Sun, Nov-07-04, 04:59
Welcome to the forums! :wave:

jun keater
Sun, Nov-07-04, 05:33
Welcome to the forum. I agree about opening a journal - I just started one and it is harder than ever to start later in the game.... I wish I had started one a year ago! Also check out fitday.com - it's an online program that will help you keep track of what you are eating. Good luck!

Jaana100
Sun, Nov-07-04, 08:09
Welcome aboard! Start your journal ASAP so that we can all contribute and help you hang in there:)

iwill
Sun, Nov-07-04, 08:39
Welcome, you'll find it very friendly here.

bev64
Sun, Nov-07-04, 10:21
Only just joined myself, but have had loads of encouragement, I'm sure you'll get the same! good luck :wave:

zedneser
Sun, Nov-07-04, 19:46
http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/500/62812welcome.gif

MissScruff
Sun, Nov-07-04, 19:57
http://teacher2k.com/myuploads/hello-tag01b.gif

SusyMo
Sun, Nov-07-04, 20:41
Good luck on you LC journey---just joined myself so we are in this boat together!!

SusyMo

bev64
Mon, Nov-08-04, 07:07
Welcome - newbie too - so lets see how we go :wave:

4beans4me
Mon, Nov-08-04, 17:00
Hello and welcome to the forums! :wave: