PDA

View Full Version : Whats for dinner... (induction)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tigerfly
Fri, Nov-05-04, 19:34
Help me decide...

Chicken, Pork, or Steak? :yum:

tofi
Fri, Nov-05-04, 19:36
Nope. YOU decide. You know what you have on hand or can afford or feel like eating. Given my 'druthers, I'd have Lobster!!!

Enjoy - they're all good. :lol:

Tigerfly
Fri, Nov-05-04, 19:42
I actually bought value packs of each and individually froze each of them with freezer ziplocks.

I intend to defrost something and grill it on my George Foreman Grill.

Lobstergal
Fri, Nov-05-04, 22:56
I had chicken tonight on top of a spinach salad.

Lobstergal
Fri, Nov-05-04, 22:58
I actually bought value packs of each and individually froze each of them with freezer ziplocks.

I do that as well because it makes it so much easier to take something out of the freezer for my lunch the next day when my sons are at school for thier lunch.

Tigerfly
Sat, Nov-06-04, 02:10
My husband and I work opposite shifts, he works from 3 in the afternoon 'til midnight.... And I work from 1am 'til 9:30 or so...

So when I cook... it's mostly for me alone. Thus I use my George Foreman grill a lot.

dwilson9
Sat, Nov-06-04, 19:56
Actually we had all three..we made kabobs, added a few peppers and just a little onion, threw them on the grill and they were awesome! I am not on induction so tomorrow I will take the left over kabobs, dice them up, put them in a frying pan with a pinch of oil, brown them back up add a bit of cheese and put them in a lo-carb wrap..yummy!