PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Great!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jennie
Fri, Sep-28-01, 11:24
Have you ever done something, and afterwards wondered what why it took you sooooo long to do it? That's how I feel about eating a low-carb diet.....Once a skeptic....I have joined the smart people of the world! :D

I've only been following the Aktins plan since August 28, and have lost 20 pounds, but besides the weight....I've never felt
better. More energetic, and clear headed (for me, any thing
other than sleep is clear headed)....so I'm as addicted to this life, as I once was to yukky sugar! Still have lots of lbs to loose, but,
for once, I feel I'll actually get there!

Thanks for a great site! I'm looking forward to talking to all of you! :wave:

j

Natrushka
Fri, Sep-28-01, 11:28
Welcome to the forum, Jennie. WTG on those 20lbs! :clap: And yes, I know exactly what you mean about wishing you'd figured something out earlier. I can't believe the time an energy I expended eating a "healthy" low fat diet and always feeing hungry and tired. This certainly is a great WOL.

Glad to have you with us. Why don't you start up a Journal in the "Journal / Bootcamp" section of the forum so you can keep track of your menus and thoughts?

Cheers,
Nat

debbiedobson
Sat, Sep-29-01, 12:40
welcome aboard jennie and congratulations on the 20lb loss!:wave: that's fantastic!