PDA

View Full Version : Hi all ^_^ Newbie!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

GlitterLuv
Mon, Nov-01-04, 18:57
My sister, Britgrl, has been wanting me to join this forum for who knows HOW long. Anyways, I guess I'll start here! I'm a 19 yr old female living in Atlanta, GA with my Dad. I go to college, and I want to loose weight. Two years ago, I lost weight with my sister and got down to 200, where I was in a size 16, almost 14. Now I'm some where around 270.. and I wear a sz 20. I've been on and off of Atkins since I lost that weight (I lost that weight when I was on Atkins).. and I just need to learn how to focus on my diet. I HAVE to loose weight. In a few years, things will start to go "down hill".. so I want to loose these extra 50lbs while I am still considered young. I don't know what to do anymore.. ;-; I want to be that size 16 again, cause I looked so small, and felt so healthy! I'm miserable being this big.. Anyways, I'll post around this forum, explore it, and hope that I can achieve my goal, like my sister has ^__^ Thanks so much!

I'll post pictures so you guys can get an idea of what I want to look like.. and what I look like now.

4beans4me
Mon, Nov-01-04, 19:41
Hello and welcome! Best of luck! :wave:

bob2112
Mon, Nov-01-04, 19:45
Welcome to the forums and best wishes.

MissScruff
Mon, Nov-01-04, 20:24
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

Love the pictures!

Rachelle
Tue, Nov-02-04, 15:20
Welcome to the forum :D You've come to the right spot for support and friendship.. i would recommend starting a journal.. it's kept me focused

:wave: Nice to meet you!!

Muahhhhhhh!!!!

zedneser
Wed, Nov-03-04, 13:04
http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/data/500/62812welcome.gif
Best of luck to you!

Jazzylyn
Wed, Nov-03-04, 14:03
Hello and welcome to the forums! :)

Britgrl
Fri, Nov-12-04, 18:17
Yay! My sister joined. Like the picture and the screen name! =)