PDA

View Full Version : sadiemae1

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sadiemae1
Thu, Oct-28-04, 06:10
Hi. I just found out what has been making me feel so bad. I have hypothyroidism and told my gynecologist. He still prescribed a hormone patch which is soy based. I found out on several web sites that soy makes hypothyroidism WORSE. I am so mad that I pay $90 to see a doc and he makes me sicker. In addition I wondered why when I drank city water that my skin dried out and my hair thinned. It also makes hypothyroidism worse!

MissScruff
Sat, Oct-30-04, 17:52
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

I am so sorry you are going through this. I think it would be time to change doctors, don't you? Look around the site and I know you'll find others going through what you are. My doctor told me I was borderline underactive thyroid so put me on thyroid meds since I was so fat and I honestly feel that made it all worse. I am presently not on any medication, by choice, and I feel so much better. Good luck on your search for what makes you feel good.