PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm new here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

blueyoyo
Fri, Oct-22-04, 11:51
Hi everyone!

So glad to have found this site.

I live in Sydney, Australia and have recently started on a low-carb way of eating. I'm finding that my moods are much more stable and that I'm sleeping better.

Last night after dinner I made a bit of a mistake and had some sweets and chocolate for dessert, and boy! That was a bad idea. After over a week of staying off sugary carbs, I think I'd forgotten how I felt. A rollercoaster! I was happy, and then had to deal with that slump that happens soon after. So I spent the hour before bed being miserable and now I am wide awake at 3:50am!

I have already lost a bit of weight doing this, but my main goal is to be healthy and happy.

So....hello everyone!!!

4beans4me
Fri, Oct-22-04, 12:10
Hello and welcome Blue! :wave:

When you have time, check out our Plan Comparison (http://www.lowcarb.ca/atkins-diet-and-low-carb-plans/) page for some wonderful info on helping you find the best plan for your needs. :)

Best of luck as you continue your LCing journey!

Jazzylyn
Fri, Oct-22-04, 14:37
Welcome Blueyoyo :wave: After not eating those nasty carbs for awhile, it's easy to see how they affect you :) Best of luck on your weight loss journey.

Jazz

dekdahl
Fri, Oct-22-04, 14:41
Welcome! This is a good place for support and to share your opinions with others. Best of Luck.

Sweetcake
Fri, Oct-22-04, 20:23
Welcome to the forum!

MissScruff
Sat, Oct-30-04, 19:31
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

angeljandy
Sat, Oct-30-04, 19:48
Welcome and good luck with your program! :wave:

jun keater
Sun, Oct-31-04, 06:14
Welcome to this wonderful forum! Good job on the weight loss so far - keep it up! It's funny how good the junk tastes going down, but how awful you feel afterwards - from the guilt and all the sugar. You're here now so you are headed in the right direction again - you will find support, information & good recipes. Glad to have you here.