PDA

View Full Version : hi y'all 11 pounds gone in 6 days!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

luvn2lose
Thu, Oct-21-04, 09:31
I NEVER WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT BUT ONLY 6 DAYS INTO MY INDUCTION PERIOD I'VE ALREADY LOST 11 POUNDS!!!!!!
I HAVE TRIED OTHER DIETS AND SEEN NO RESULTS SO WHEN I DECIDED TO TRY THIS WOE I WAS SCEPTICAL, BUT ALL THAT HAS CHANGED NOW!!
THIS IS MY NEW WAY OF LIFE AND I FEEL SOOOOOO GOOD EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY. MY SELF ESTEEM IS UP 110%!!!!!
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!! :wave:

nutsnseeds
Thu, Oct-21-04, 09:36
Many many congrats - what a great way to start off!

horty
Thu, Oct-21-04, 09:42
Way to go. i am not trying to bring you down but don't expect to lose 11lbs every week, your weight lose will slow down and in some cases stall. But if you stick with this program and add exercises you will see amazing results. I am only stating this because i don't want to see you get discouraged and stop low carbing after a few weeks (It is a decision a lot of people make after the initialy drop alot of weight in a few weeks then to not lose any for 2-3 weeks) The body needs to adjust. Good luck and way to go.

bonesigh
Thu, Oct-21-04, 09:48
WTG! Stick with it. You CAN DO IT!

-Mike

AFwife
Thu, Oct-21-04, 09:53
I NEVER WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT BUT ONLY 6 DAYS INTO MY INDUCTION PERIOD I'VE ALREADY LOST 11 POUNDS!!!!!!
I HAVE TRIED OTHER DIETS AND SEEN NO RESULTS SO WHEN I DECIDED TO TRY THIS WOE I WAS SCEPTICAL, BUT ALL THAT HAS CHANGED NOW!!
THIS IS MY NEW WAY OF LIFE AND I FEEL SOOOOOO GOOD EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY. MY SELF ESTEEM IS UP 110%!!!!!
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!! :wave:

That is awesome.

Congratulations.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/joi/image001.gif

4beans4me
Thu, Oct-21-04, 13:05
WTG and welcome to the forums!! :wave:

rachelratz
Thu, Oct-21-04, 17:58
Well, I'm glad for you! :agree: It sounds just what happened to me. In th end, I lost everything in six months. Each person is different though. Let us know, by all means, if this continues.

MissScruff
Fri, Oct-22-04, 04:13
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

Sweetcake
Fri, Oct-22-04, 21:02
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

Kaizan
Sat, Oct-23-04, 01:21
Howdy...hoping the same happens for me this time around!

bob2112
Sat, Oct-23-04, 03:45
Congratulations on a fantastic start!! Welcome to the forums.

Jazzylyn
Sat, Oct-23-04, 04:39
Congrats!! Welcome to the forum too :) :wave:

angeljandy
Sat, Oct-23-04, 17:00
Welcome and good luck with your program!!!!! :wave: