PDA

View Full Version : new life

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

redtao1
Wed, Oct-20-04, 16:24
Hi everyone, My name is Lynn last year I lost 45lbs on atkins then I fell off the wagon.Im here to jump back on and dump my plump.I have a long way to go thats why im here. I feel it will help me if I have some support. :wave:

Kristine
Wed, Oct-20-04, 16:57
Hi and welcome, Lynn! We'll help you figure out a way to buckle yourself onto that wagon. :)

tcdc135
Wed, Oct-20-04, 17:38
New to posting here also but WELCOME! (lurked awhile)I've found great support and advice here. Dump away and glad to have you! T

4beans4me
Wed, Oct-20-04, 18:08
Welcome to the forums Lynn!! :wave:

MissScruff
Wed, Oct-20-04, 19:46
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

zedneser
Thu, Oct-21-04, 06:59
:wave: Hello and welcome to the forum lynn.
This is definitely the best place for support.
Best of luck to you.

redtao1
Fri, Oct-22-04, 13:27
Thanks everyone, Im glad I found this site
Lynn

Jazzylyn
Fri, Oct-22-04, 14:25
Welcome to the forums Lynn. I hope you turn out to be a big loser! LOL :D

MissScruff
Fri, Oct-22-04, 16:17
Have you been able to get back on the wagon? I was weak the other evening and so had a bowl of popcorn! That is a food I will forever leave in my eating habits! I have given up chips and such but don't mess with my popcorn! :yum: But for now it is something I cannot have too often! I have been stalled in my weight but the tape measure tells another story and my clothes just keep getting too big! Have a terrific weekend and be proud of what you have lost already!

Sweetcake
Fri, Oct-22-04, 20:22
Welcome to the forum!

redtao1
Mon, Oct-25-04, 13:36
I have had a good week lost a 1.5 lbs
Thanks Lynn

joe skinny
Tue, Oct-26-04, 03:14
DAMB THIS ATKINS IS HARD LYNN PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! ps I am also from CANADA :wave:

bob2112
Tue, Oct-26-04, 04:53
Welcome to the forums and congratulations for jumping back onboard.