PDA

View Full Version : Hello from northern Indiana

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

skippie
Wed, Oct-20-04, 07:19
Hi Everyone,
I'm not new to low carb, but to this site. There seems to be a lot of great info here. Hubby and I started this life style change in July with the help of his doctor. The holidays are my major concern, we are cooking
Thanksgiving. I already have found the suggestion for thicking my gravy. Our biggest challenge has been attending funtions with our motorcycle group. Those ice cream rides this summer have been tough.
All suggestions welcome.

Skippie

4beans4me
Wed, Oct-20-04, 07:25
Hello and welcome to the forums Skippie! :wave: Congrats on your success so far, and best of luck as you continue your weightloss journey! :)

bewat21
Wed, Oct-20-04, 09:54
welcome to the forum. i would suggest starting a journal and then find youself a buddy group. the support is awesome. Good luck on the weight loss.

MissScruff
Wed, Oct-20-04, 16:09
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif