PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Port Orchard

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mom2four
Tue, Oct-19-04, 10:06
Hi All, just thought I would get started here as I have just joined. I have been low carbing it seriously since August 2003. Haven't lost what I thought I would but am still hanging in there. So far I have lost maybe24 pounds and would like to lose 31 more. I have really wrecked my metabolism with all the diets I've been on.I guess I'd be worse off if I was still following high carb/ low fat. Besides I never felt satisfied for very long on that diet. And I'd get killer mood swings and terrific headaches. I have recently incorporated more exercise so maybe that will at least help tone down my muscles. Everyone have a great day, Judy :thup: :lol: :cool:

Talla
Tue, Oct-19-04, 10:44
Hi Judy,
Congrats on the 24 pound loss !! Keep motivated !

4beans4me
Tue, Oct-19-04, 11:16
Hello and welcome Judy! :wave:

Kelrenspe
Tue, Oct-19-04, 11:21
HI, are you from port orchard washinton, if so im from yelm. (by olympia)

mom2four
Tue, Oct-19-04, 16:47
Yes I'm from Port Orchard Washington. Yelm is not that far away, just up near Olympia. Well I've managed to keep my carbs under control today, of course it's only a little after 3:00 but hopefully I will keep a lid on it. I'm 52, have 4 grown children, and 8 grandchiildren. I have a black cat by the name of blackie. I am a Home Health Nurse, plus I have a side business of cleaning new construction and moveouts. That's a little about myself. Hope to get to know all ooof you better, Judy

MissScruff
Wed, Oct-20-04, 16:34
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif