PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to this board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ladywylloe
Mon, Oct-18-04, 14:53
Hi everyone. This is the first time I have found this forum. I'm surprised, too, because I thought I had found them all...lol While I only have 1 more lb. to go before I make my goal, I feel that I can still receive and offer advice here. This is, after all, a lifetime committment :agree: . I found out how true that was when I first tried Atkins about 4-1/2 yrs. ago. I lost a bunch of weight and then started to carb out. It took a while, but I ended up gaining all but 4 lbs. back. I had never gotten rid of my big clothing, so I really didn't understand how bad I looked until after I started losing weight again. Anyway, I hope to get to know many of you and that we can help each other out!

4beans4me
Mon, Oct-18-04, 15:19
Hello and welcome! :wave: Congrats on your wonderful success! :thup:

Chairface
Tue, Oct-19-04, 02:27
Welcome Ladywylloe,

Great job so far with the weight loss. It really is like you said though, a lifetime committment. I plan on eating this way for the rest of my life, there really is no way around that.

We can always use another member, this place has been a great help to me.

MissScruff
Wed, Oct-20-04, 19:27
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

This is definitely a lifestyle I will have to stay with forever! I am enjoying experimenting with recipes so that as I add certain foods to my diet I can eat really yummy stuff! I can hardly wait until I can make my own pizza, ice cream, and enchiladas! This isn't a quick fix and then back to eating the way that got me here! Good luck!

ladywylloe
Sun, Oct-24-04, 19:19
Thanks to everyone...what a friendly group!

Jazzylyn
Mon, Oct-25-04, 02:22
Welcoming to journaling! Looks like you've had great success so far. Keep up the great work :)