PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Astrid

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

astrid
Sat, Oct-16-04, 16:26
Hi, I'm Astrid, I am glad I came accross this forum. I am looking foreward to getting to know some of you and exchanging ideas and info. I have been low carbing on and off since Jan. I am determine to stick with it now. :wave:

gandktahoe
Sat, Oct-16-04, 16:31
Glad to have you join us. Come back often, ask questions, share your successes as well as your failures. And know that we are here for you.
This is a great bunch of people. :agree: :agree:

Karen in Tahoe :wave: :wave:

astrid
Sat, Oct-16-04, 16:34
Thanks for the welcome, it is nice to have people who don't cringe when you say LOW CARB.

4beans4me
Sat, Oct-16-04, 17:59
Hello and welcome Astrid! :wave: Congrats on your wonderful success so far! :thup:

eric909
Sat, Oct-16-04, 19:38
Hi and welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

Sweetcake
Sun, Oct-17-04, 06:37
Welcome to the forum.. my advice is to start a journal.... you will make lots of new friends here and the support is great!

angeljandy
Sun, Oct-17-04, 14:50
Hi Astrid, good luck with your program! There is a ton of support on this site. Try starting a journal!!!!!