PDA

View Full Version : Buddie needed for us to help and support each other

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lorraine19
Tue, Oct-12-04, 14:59
hi , names lorraine and im 19 studying at university northampton and im lookin for a buddy whose got weight to lose , so we can support each other, im on msn aswel! >>.. ru_10_ndo~hotmail.com,
i tired and fed up , i cant bare to look at myself and the thought of gicing up depresses me.....the more i wanna diet the nore i eat. ive tried low carb before but jus cant stick with it, i need to lose at least 14lbs to start with and more later! anyone please,...i really need help,XXX
lorraine

eskimissy
Tue, Oct-12-04, 15:08
Hi :

There are a bunch of teams and challenges on this forum. Right now a bunch of us chics are on the "Sexy Christmas Chic Challenge" I think you should join because we're all soo supportive and we have alot of fun on the way talking about sexy knickers and such :lol:

Go take a look at the thread! Welcome sweetie :)

here's the link for the challenge
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=208197

:wave: