PDA

View Full Version : Yet another newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

neets
Tue, Oct-05-04, 08:13
Hi All,

I've just registered and am delighted to have discovered the link. Started LCing approx. 1.5 months ago. Have been wondering where to go to pick up various LC foodstuffs in Dublin and have been surprised at how difficult it is to source the right stuff - the posts on this site will be of great help. Thank you, one and all!

My first query - does anybody know where I might find soya powder - not soya flour or soya protein power (also known as soya protein isolate) - in Dublin/Ireland?? I have a really good LC recipe book (by Dana Carpender) and soya powder is required for a lot of the recipes that I'm dying to try. Dana advises that the proper results will not be achieved by substituting soya powder with anything else.

Any advice/suggestions greatly appreciated...!!

Neets

4beans4me
Tue, Oct-05-04, 08:34
Sorry I can't help you with your question Neets, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum! :wave:

angeljandy
Tue, Oct-05-04, 16:52
Just wanted to welcome you! Definitely post your question in the general LC forum!

neets
Wed, Oct-06-04, 04:28
Hi Angeljandy & 4beans4me,

Thanks for the warm welcome, very much appreciated!

Sweetcake
Wed, Oct-06-04, 07:18
I have no clue about soya powder, but welcome to the forum!

neets
Thu, Oct-07-04, 01:44
Thanks Sweetcake. Many congratulations on your wonderful achievement!

MissScruff
Sat, Oct-09-04, 12:11
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

neets
Tue, Oct-19-04, 04:59
Hi MissScruff,

Thanks for the welcome. Apologies for the delay in responding, I was holidaying in the sun!

Neets

MissScruff
Wed, Oct-20-04, 19:23
I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Welcome back!