PDA

View Full Version : Finishing my goal

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jjathman
Sat, Oct-02-04, 20:00
Hello everyone,

I was LCing for about 4 months earlier this year, but as tends to happens in life I allowed non-important things to get in the way of my goal of losing some more weight. I figured that now is about time to quit making excuses and achieve my goal. Does anyone have suggestions about starting atkins for a 2nd time? I've heard its much harder to go through induction again. Advice would be greatly appreciated, I really want to make this work. My first goal is to lose 20 pounds by December 3rd when I visit a friend in Chicago. Thanks to everyone!

Sweetcake
Sun, Oct-03-04, 07:18
Welcome to the forum.. I do not have any advice on starting Atkins for a second time since I am still on m first time, but wanted to say HI! and also congratulate you on losing 28 pounds already!