PDA

View Full Version : WOW! lots of new folks like me!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ctreiki
Sat, Oct-02-04, 18:03
Hi! My name is Cindy and I have been on Atkins for 2 years. Decided I needed some forum support because I have stopped losing this past year. Looking forward to your ideas, discussions, accomplishments and encouragement! :wave:

Rosebud
Sat, Oct-02-04, 18:13
Hullo Cindy,

Welcome to the forum!

Rosebud :rose:

Sweetcake
Sun, Oct-03-04, 07:31
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your 37 pound weight loss! Your beginning stat is the same as mine... You can do it!

JeniInWa
Sun, Oct-03-04, 07:32
Welcome! This is a great place to get support!
Jen

Midge
Sun, Oct-03-04, 13:16
Hi I am Midge and new to this. I am looking forward to success with support from this forum.

Midge
Sun, Oct-03-04, 13:28
Hi Jen I have been a chubby girl every since I had a hysterectomy at age 50, And then a tripple bypass at age 54 I take a lot of medication. I have been a small petite girl all my life and this is so discourageing to me. I have been told it is because of of metabolism from the medication that has caused me to gain weight. I get so depressed. I confess I do not eat right and I did loose seven pounds on the Atkins diet, so I know it is possiable. But I have gained three lbs back. any one else have this problem. I am five feet 3 inches and I weight 163 when all this started I weighed 115. Midge :help:

dekdahl
Sun, Oct-03-04, 13:43
Hi! My name is Cindy and I have been on Atkins for 2 years. Decided I needed some forum support because I have stopped losing this past year. Looking forward to your ideas, discussions, accomplishments and encouragement! :wave:

:wave: Welcome. I am pretty new to the site, have been on Atkins just over 9 months and like you, thought maybe some support would help.

angeljandy
Sun, Oct-03-04, 16:56
Welcome! This site is filled with wonderful support and information. Good Luck with your program! :wave: