PDA

View Full Version : It's makeover time!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JeanneM17
Sat, Oct-02-04, 11:36
Hi,
I'm enjoying all the stresses and joys of mid-life and it's time to sart taking better care of myself. Lowcarbing is the only way I've been successful in losing weight. However,I never made it a lifestyle so eventually regained every time. It's time for a new way of living. I'm looking forward to gaining support and info on thes board...Jeanne

Cara73
Sat, Oct-02-04, 11:41
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think you'll find this forum very helpful and informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

MissScruff
Sat, Oct-02-04, 11:50
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

You really need to get onto a program and adopt it as a lifestyle and not just a quick fix! I think that is key to overall success! I posted some Atkin info in my Journal that I got from the official website! Check it out! Good luck on your decision to adopt what I consider to be the best eating lifestyle!!

JeanneM17
Sat, Oct-02-04, 20:38
Thank you Cara and Miss Scruff..I really do appreciate the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to getting support and info from everyone...Jeanne

Sweetcake
Sun, Oct-03-04, 07:15
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on making Low Carb a way of life! You will find many great members here and lots of support!