PDA

View Full Version : Please help

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

*Laura*
Sat, Oct-02-04, 09:46
I am so frustrated and disgusted. I started gaining weight on Atkins, yes I was staying OP. So I panicked and started doing Weight Watchers (yes, a dirty word in this forum) and I gained MORE weight. I was staying on plan with BOTH and EXCERCISING!! I only have about 10-15 lbs to lose and I have been stuck here for about a year and a half. I am just disgusted, because I try and try and try and NOTHING works.

I am ALL EARS!!!!! HELP!

*Laura*
Sat, Oct-02-04, 09:48
BTW, my profile is outdated....it needs to be updated.....I can't find the link to do it.

DUH!

TarHeel
Sat, Oct-02-04, 09:55
To update your profile, click on "Quick Links" in the green bar at the top of the page. Then click on "edit profile", and that should take you to your profile. You can change things there, and hit "save changes".

Kay

*Laura*
Sat, Oct-02-04, 10:03
Thank you :)

MissScruff
Sat, Oct-02-04, 11:55
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

You are so close to your plan and all I can say is CONGRATS on that! If I were you I would go to www.Atkins.com and consider going on Induction and then into the next stages as they are listed there and increase your exercise! Maybe that is the trigger your body needs to get back on track and lose the weight you want to lose! Good luck and keep us posted! You can do it!