PDA

View Full Version : wannabe fabulous at 40

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

suchabrat
Thu, Sep-30-04, 17:38
undefined :wave:
Hi Everyone,
I'm a newly divorced Mom of 2 fabulous teens. I finally left a unfulfilling, abusive marriage and I'm ready to begin my new adventure. With your tips and encouragement I plan on acheiving this next phase of my life. I wanna be fabulous at 40, and I don't think that's asking too much. I've read some of your posts before I registered here. You all seem so helpful and I really need that. I have no support system so I hope it's ok to ask you all for help. So I welcome any advise and I thankyou now for reading my post.
April

We each pay a fabulous price for our visions of paradise, but a spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission

Aubby
Thu, Sep-30-04, 18:32
welcome aboard :) I also wanna be fit ~ 40 , been doing atkins for 5months , so far so good Im loving it !!! good luck :)

4beans4me
Thu, Sep-30-04, 19:28
Hello and welcome! Best of luck! :wave:

bonesigh
Thu, Sep-30-04, 19:39
Welcome April! You CAN do it! I wish you success!

-Mike

angeljandy
Fri, Oct-01-04, 09:45
Welcome and good luck with your program. I look forward to your input! And 40 is a great phase!!!

Janie3k
Fri, Oct-01-04, 16:52
http://tisdesigns.com/TisTags/TagExtras/Glamour%20Girl/Welcome-GlamourGirl-TisTag.jpg

Hello and welcome...if support is what you need then you have definately come to the right place. If you ever have any questions or just want to talk there is always someone here for you.

MISSRED197
Sat, Oct-02-04, 07:42
Hi and welcome to the forum!!!
You are most def. worth it and can do it!!!!

:cheer: :Party: :cheer: :Party: :cheer:

You are in the right place for support and motivation!!!

Best of luck!!!

Hugs~

MissScruff
Sat, Oct-02-04, 12:21
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

I, too, want to be fab in my 40's! And extremely healthy! Good luck!

suchabrat
Sat, Oct-02-04, 18:22
Wow...what a great welcome I've received. Thanks everyone I feel a a part of the group already. Well this is my first full day on my new way of living and I feel I am off to a great start. I'm exhileratedfor a change. I had a huge fight with depression when I saw my Ex with this tiny little gal. Not that I want his dead ass back. I just hated her...lol I guess I want him to feel the loss (deeply) I know that sounds so vindictive but I think I was entitled. I realigned my thinking and now I know I have to use that anger to fuel my efforts not destory me and send me to the cookie aisle. Thanks for listening, not that you had much of a choice...lol Again thanks for the great welcome it means alot to me. Have a great weekend.

penelope
Sat, Oct-02-04, 18:29
I had a huge fight with depression when I saw my Ex with this tiny little gal. I realigned my thinking and now I know I have to use that anger to fuel my efforts not destroy me and send me to the cookie aisle. yes good idea:)
You should start a journal and put in your food intake and express yourself, it is a good way for people to find you and a little room where you can read about your weekly progress.
Pene

suchabrat
Sun, Oct-03-04, 07:13
yes good idea:)
You should start a journal and put in your food intake and express yourself, it is a good way for people to find you and a little room where you can read about your weekly progress.
Pene
Good Morning Penne :wave:
Thanks I did just as you suggested with my journal. Gonna pick up a scale today so I can keep track of the lbs as well. At first I figured the scale wouldn't matter as much as watching my clothes get bigger.

Sweetcake
Sun, Oct-03-04, 07:26
HI! Welcome to the forum! I also want to look fabulous in my 40's! I am 46 years old and have 3 daughters ages 26, 23 and 20! After being obese for over 20 years I decided I wanted to make a change! The support here has been wonderful!

JeniInWa
Sun, Oct-03-04, 07:39
Welcome! I am turning 40 this year also and have been working towards fabulous! hehe I love the support in this site. Keep up the good work!
Jen

suchabrat
Sun, Oct-03-04, 17:01
HI! Welcome to the forum! I also want to look fabulous in my 40's! I am 46 years old and have 3 daughters ages 26, 23 and 20! After being obese for over 20 years I decided I wanted to make a change! The support here has been wonderful!
Wow Carol...84 lbs is IS fantastic. I'm so proud of you. :thup: Your a great inspiration.

suchabrat
Sun, Oct-03-04, 17:03
Welcome! I am turning 40 this year also and have been working towards fabulous! hehe I love the support in this site. Keep up the good work!
Jen
Well an early Happy Birthday to you Jen ! I think all of us fabulous 40's should take Jen out to celebrate. Whadda ya say everybody?? Low carb goodies all around ?