PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, and excited!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CrazyCurvy
Tue, Sep-28-04, 23:44
Well, I am the biggest girl on here that I can see, but I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been reading up on low carb diets non stop for the past two weeks and I pretty much am an expert by now!! I have lost 11 lbs in 10 days!!! So I am pretty proud of myself. I read up on a lot of you and you all seem like really great amazing women, and I am really excited to join this group!! Well, let's go...........no carbs for me for 4 more days and then induction is over!!!! However I am going to stay on it for another 2 weeks if I am going to really lose weight this time! :)

MissScruff
Wed, Sep-29-04, 00:21
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

4beans4me
Wed, Sep-29-04, 06:54
Hello and welcome! Best of luck! :wave:

zedneser
Wed, Sep-29-04, 07:19
Hello :wave: and welcome.
Congrats on the 11 pound weight loss so far. :cheer:
Best of luck on your new WOE.

nikkil
Wed, Sep-29-04, 07:26
Welcome!!!

FYI, you aren't the biggest girl on here (is this a good thing :D ) - check out the Triple Digits Club (aka TDC) - lots of people there with a lot to lose (over 100lbs, hence the triple digits)....

Congratulations on your EXCELLENT start to this WOE! WOW - 11lbs already?!?!?!?! Great dedication, too :)

Can I just say that I looooovvvee your enthusiasm??? You're practically jumpin' out of my computer and I like it :lol: :lol:

take care,

nicole

angeljandy
Wed, Sep-29-04, 07:35
Welcome and good luck with your program!

MISSRED197
Wed, Sep-29-04, 08:29
Hi & welcome to the forum!!

:Party: :cheer: :Party: :cheer: :Party: :cheer: :Party:

You are in the right place for support and motivation!!!

Best of luck!!

Hugs~

CrazyCurvy
Wed, Sep-29-04, 12:44
Thankyou guys for all the support!!!!!!!!! I had no idea that I would get that many responses, you guys are awesome!!!!!!!!! I'm at work on my lunch break (salad w/ chicken!!!!!!) and then I am off to the gym straight away at 5!! Again thankyou so much, I never knew there were so many supportive women out there. :wave:

Built
Wed, Sep-29-04, 12:46
What a great feeling, hey, when it just starts MELTING off you?

I'm SO happy for you! And glad you're here. It's a great site!

rottnhombr
Wed, Sep-29-04, 13:11
Yay for you! I'm new too, and I'm getting so many great tips just by reading the forum.

(BTW, there are plenty of guys here too!)

toofattoo
Wed, Sep-29-04, 13:56
Hi there:wave: and welcome to the forum. Peg

rissa
Wed, Sep-29-04, 14:02
Welcome welcome and congrats!