PDA

View Full Version : ...Introducing myself

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LJLL
Tue, Sep-28-04, 14:56
Hi Everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself. Hi, I'm Laura, I'm 20 soon to be a 21 year old girl from Canada.

I guess I joined this website to acquaint myself with people who are, and following the same eating plan that I'm going to follow.

My father had g reat success with Atkins so I've decided, after a life long battle with being overweight to try it myself. I guess the determining factor was this guy telling me that if I was only body beautiful he'd totally be in love with me. (not enough to have a kick ass personality eh. )

I'm not doing this for him, I'm doing this for myself, and maybe thats why other attemps in the past haven't lasted very long. YOu can't do it for someone else, only for yourself. I'm self motivated this time. I can't wait, in a few months, a year, to feel confident, and to be healthy, fit.

katmutti
Tue, Sep-28-04, 15:05
Welcome Laura!!! You'll get all the support you need here! Start a journal and you'll see how many new friends you'll make and it gives you some accountability as well!

angeljandy
Tue, Sep-28-04, 17:38
Hi laura welcome to this site. Sounds like you have a great attitude. This site is filled with support and information. Good Luck with your program! :wave:

4beans4me
Tue, Sep-28-04, 18:35
Hello and welcome Laura! :wave:

MissScruff
Wed, Sep-29-04, 00:34
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

MISSRED197
Wed, Sep-29-04, 09:35
Hi & welcome to the forum!!

:Party: :cheer: :Party: :cheer: :Party: :cheer: :Party:

You are in the right place for support and motivation!!!

Best of luck!!

Hugs~