PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

camaromom
Sun, Sep-26-04, 13:51
Hi. I'm Barb. I started this woe in May 04. Down 26 lbs so far. I've just recently started exercising. I'm doing aerobic and wts. I'm hoping that helps. I'm married. I have 3 kiddos. Twin daughters who will be 13 in October and a son who is 3 years old today (yes, all the same daddy). PCOS big time. I carry every ounce of weight in my belly and I'm really tired of people asking when my baby is due. LOL I'm just looking for info and support. Thanks.

Barb

mischa
Sun, Sep-26-04, 18:54
Hi Barb and welcome to the Forum :wave:

Congratulations on your success so far :cheer: You have found a great place for information and support. You will love it here:)

I wish you further success

:wave:

4beans4me
Sun, Sep-26-04, 20:01
Hello and welcome Barb! :wave:

Built
Sun, Sep-26-04, 20:03
Hi barb. Glad you're doing weights. There are a lot of us here who do. Your first tip: always do your weights first - it burns more fat that way.

Welcome!

MISSRED197
Mon, Sep-27-04, 07:04
Hi & welcome to the forum!!!!

:cheer: :Party: :cheer: :Party: :Party: :cheer: :Party: :cheer:

You are in the right place for support and motivation!!!

Best of luck!!!

Hugs~