PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Pittsburgh .............

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Dudewayne6
Sat, Sep-25-04, 17:25
Hey Everybody ,I started using Atkins and it really seems to be working ! I started on 9/7/04 and have already lost 15 pounds WHOO HOO ! I also started at 200lbs. I just got sick and tired of having no energy, not to mention dragging along an extra 35 pounds. I still need to loose 20 more pounds to meet my goal of 165lbs. so I am following this plan to the T ! Absolutely no cheating! Even my wife asks how I can have so much will power LOL. So anyway here is my intro and I hope everyone else is doing great on their diet also. If not keep plugging away, it relly does work !!!!!! ;)

taming
Sat, Sep-25-04, 20:03
Welcome to the boards. You are doing great and you are lucky to have such a supportive spouse. I started around the same time you did and have found that the people here are incredibly friendly and helpful. Enjoy yourself!

MissScruff
Sat, Sep-25-04, 20:20
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif