PDA

View Full Version : Howdy all

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

newsomer
Wed, Sep-22-04, 11:50
Just thought I'd say hello since this is my first time on the forum.

Having now lost about 80 lbs. now I have pretty much plateaued even though I have increased my exercise. I think at this point I may be building denser muscle and losing lighter fat. Not really loosing inches though.

I am determined to see myself on the lighter side of 200 so I reinitiated induction (Atkins) yesterday. I want to lose another 25 before the holiday season begins.

It's good to see all your success stories and the help you are all providing each other.

KarmicLdy
Wed, Sep-22-04, 11:53
Hello :waves: & welcome!

You are doing such a great job- starting induction again is probably a good idea to kick start more loss. :)

Glad to have you here!

Tracy

MissScruff
Wed, Sep-22-04, 21:15
http://teacher2k.com/hello-tag01.gif

You have done so good already and I know you will reach your Christmas goal!

4beans4me
Thu, Sep-23-04, 08:59
Hello and welcome! :wave: Best of luck! :yay:

ArkyMom
Thu, Sep-23-04, 10:01
I love coming to these boards daily and seeing all of the positive attitudes here. It encourages me that much more. Every post I read, I find my eyes wandering up to the weight section of each person's success. I am truely amazed at the amount of weight lost here and hope that I can add to it!

Keep up the good work everyone, and let's stick to it!

jagbender
Thu, Sep-23-04, 10:47
welcome and congrats on your 80 pounds

Jag

newsomer
Tue, Sep-28-04, 11:42
Well thanks for the warm welcome all.

Little progress update: Tomorrow I will have finished week one of my re-induction and I am already down six pounds. Seems to be working for the moment. Maybe I'll be at the 200 line before turkey day!

I may just adjust my goal to 190 if this keeps working as well as it seems to be going now.